Afrotrade Limited is an authorized payment institution and Credit Brokerage firm regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority(Reg No 625846) - Afrotradegroup (Trading name for Afrotrade Int'l Link Ltd) is the African number one Investment Bank Boutique, with clients across Europe, America, Africa & Asia. Our Private Equity Arm registered company in Nigeria leads and invests in all major Africa companies buy-outs using strategic leverage buy-outs principles which allows us to back the incumbent management of the companies we acquire
Whereas our global arm (Afrotrade Ltd - Registered in UK) provides a series of dedicated services to our private investor which includes:
1. Credit brokerage services - Able to source a loan for any purpose
2. Revalidating Unclaimed dividend, Shares bonuses and Lost Certificates
2. A fast, secure and reliable low commission platform for money transfer request
3. An online trading systems that displays shares prices allowing our clients to
• Turn their paper certificate into electronic format (CSCS registration)
• Resolves the issue of unclaimed dividend, bonuses and Right Issues.
• Buy or Sell secondary stocks at the current market price
• Use our portfolio management to to derive the current value of their investment either for short, medium or long term
• Research each trading company to identify growth, management potentials and sign of good ROI
4. Home Loan service, Afrotradegroup links our clients with different finance companies for purchasing or completing residential or commercial properties.
We believe that anyone can use our range of online/app (MoreNaira) equity/investment trading system to make the most of their money.
We uphold customer satisfaction, which is why we have service standards. Our staffs are trained to provide a prompt, helpful and efficient service, whether you contact us by telephone, e-mail or letter.
The first to facilitate the transition from an Africanize investment platform to one allowing people of different culture, race and ethnics, be it individuals or investment clubs to see the platform as a mechanism for opportunity to trade on investment opportunities in Africa. We offers African business owners at home and in Diaspora an opportunity to transact/manage their businesses via our dedicated web-based platforms, vast experience management team/consultants; in addition to equities and securities for investors and institutions looking into emerging markets. We are changing the way millions of people invest in Africa.
Our vision is to change/enhance the present business transaction methods of Africans both at home and in Diaspora and foreign investors to that which uses modern technology such telephone and other web based platforms regardless of the size of their businesses. We intend bringing diasporas closer home through encouraging on-line business interactions with their home countries.
Afrotrade Limited is an authorized payment institution and Credit Brokerage firm regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority(Reg No 625846), and HM Revenue & Custom (HMRC: 12286126). We are Registered in England. Registered No: 06186929.
Registered office: 46 Parham Drive, Gant Hill, Ilford. Essex IG2 6NB;
Correspondent Address: 9 Laurel Drive, South Ockendon. Essex UNITED KINGDOM RM15 6XH
(MLR) Money laundering Registration Number: 12286126.
(FSA) Financial Conduct Authority: 625846.
(TFL) Transport For London Taxi Private Hire Operating Licence: 08014/01/01.
Afrotrade Intl Link Limited is registered in Nigeria. Registered number : RC696155.
Registered office: 5 & 6 Bode-kumapayi Drive, Iworoad Ibadan. Nigeria
Login now to start trading, or Register by clicking on the "Register" button.